Friday, July 11, 2014

PHOTOS, DESIGNS, CREATIVITY-- YES ! -- GIVE IT A GO

I am working now with many software programs.  Besides the slideshow styles that are incorporated with websites I can also develop a catalog or booklet where you can go through the pages.  These software programs can incorporate "links" within the pages and even videos or audio files.

Visit a few of my websites here below.


Elk Creek Resort
South Dakota Conference UCC
Lakota Nation Gems

Black Hills Motorcycle Show
South Park UCC

Break Through, Inc.
BB Techweld
Amery Housing Authority

 



In my personal life (is there really one?)  my husband Ben D. Anderson and I are finally going to travel on a real two week vacation to the Tetons and Yellowstone in Wyoming ( about 800 miles from home--- one way). This will be the first time in the eight years of our marriage that our "traveling" will not be just for going to conferences and schools where my husband is a public speaker on the subject of disabilities.  I might even post a few good photos on here to show how I can work with website photo designs that you might like!

Have a great summer and enjoy.  See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment