Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Special for churches 2017



SPECIAL for CHURCHES $150. FOR BASIC 1-5 PAGE
I will design a website for you and keep it updated. My websites are mobile friendly and work on cell phones and tablets.
PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT http://www.hundredthousandbelow.com/
My professional service fee  to create a 1 to 5 page website are normally $300.for a 1-5 page website design -- $50. for each additional page. For this church special I will work with you to design a website for you for $150. There is also a $10. per month ($120. a year) cost required to maintain me for my professional services. You send me any updates.  I can put a Google Calendar on your website if you want to update your own calendar and any other links you may want such as Facebook pages.
I use your photos or videos on the website and the website will be mobile friendly for those singles, couples or families looking for a church.

I am quick and efficient. Hosting cost  $8. Month with Go Daddy with domain name. I can also host for free with my own hosting with a package deal of $25. per month for the first year and $15. per month for the following years which includes the domain name. You send me the information. I design it and let you view the temporary website for you to make any suggestions as to edits, designs, colors etc.  When you are satisfied we make your church website live for all to find your welcoming church.
 PLEASE ALSO TAKE NOTE: I am the web designer and maintain the site for you but the website domain/hosting name will be in your name. I do all the work!

Here are 14 websites that
I developed and maintain-

Prairie Retreat
CongregationalUCC-Faribault
Project Lite
Pleasant Valley Farm
Elk Creek Resort
Buffalo Dreamers
JP RANCH
HORSES FOR SALE

South Dakota Conference UCC
Black Hills Motorcycle Show
South Park UCC
Break Through, Inc.
BB Techweld
Amery Housing Authority

For more information about website updating
 
 please email me at 60dewl@gmail.com
Dee Anderson
715-554-2739
please NO TEXT MESSAGES as I will not respond

I am located in Rapid City, SD

No comments:

Post a Comment